Tuesday, August 9, 2011

And In Other Random News About States That Start With The Letter "I"....

Idaho man in bunny suit is scaring kids, say cops

William Falkingham
(Credit: Idaho Falls Police Department)
 
(CBS/KIFI/AP) IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Idaho Falls police investigated a man wearing a bunny suit after neighbors complained he was scaring their kids.
A police report says officers responded Monday after a resident reported her son had been frightented by 35-year-old William Falkingham, clad in a black bunny costume. Falkingham reportedly had been hiding behind a tree and pointing his finger at the boy like it was a gun.

It was also reported he occasionally wore a tutu with the costume.

Police said they talked to Falkingham and told him not to wear his bunny suit in public, reports CBS affiliate KIFI. Falkingham said he enjoys wearing the outfit, but understands his neighbors' concerns.


Maybe Captain Save A Ho should fly on over to IdaHO to save those peeps from this creep! Okay, here are the disturbing facts, listed by increasing ridiculousness:


  • He is a 35 year old MAN dressing up as a bunny.
  • He sometimes wears a tutu with the costumes.
  • He's climbin' in yo' windows, snatchin' yo people up....oh...wait, sorry, that was "The Bed Intruder", I was confused.....He's hiding behind trees and scaring children, and may or may not believe that his hand is an actual weapon.
  • And I quote, "he says he enjoys wearing the outfit" 
I'm kind of wondering why it's a black bunny costume as opposed to a white one. That just seems more common, so I'm inclined to expect that (as much as I'm inclined to 'expect' a grown man running around in a bunny costume other than at the mall, at Easter, which is ALSO super creepy) it to be white. Obviously though, this bunny is bad, hence the black...yesssssssss, I figured it out.  Look at this dude---what a sketch ball...he is at LEAST a "Level 2". Now that I'm single, I'm happy to see that these are my choices....I'll take Captain Save-A-Ho for $500, Alex.....

I bet she's not in counseling now...
-KC Jones

*Big Ran note:  Dude is running around town scaring kids in a black bunny costume?  That sh!t is racist.


No comments:

Post a Comment