Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's Not a Toomah, it's Just a T Shirt

It just seems odd to me that Ahnold is wearing this t shirt.  Isn't he the one that has several illegitimate love children with horrific half-woman, half-wookie women?

On another note, WTF is up with his knees?  Clean that sh!t up, Arnie.  The dude did enough illegal performance enhancing drugs that he must have some leftover HGH he can shoot in there or something.


-Big Ran

KC Jones Comment: Wow Big Ran, you continue to impress me. Seriously though, WTF is up w/ that T-Shirt? It's more like she survived dealing with him, his neanderthal body and face structure and his inability to clearly communicate in the English language. And she did all of this while, as Big Ran notes, he was impregnating a wookie. Now, my issue is this: people say women chase married men for their money (if they have it), but I'm not buying it. Seriously. I don't care how much money a dude has; if he's busted I'm not going NEAR that ish! Not to mention the fact that I am not a home wrecker, a slut, or a skank. We've all made our mistakes, I'm just happy I made smaller ones, earlier on, and got them out of the way! As far as his knees go, I can present only one comparison:

No comments:

Post a Comment