Monday, August 15, 2011

Mormons is Infiltrating My YouTube!



Not only are they knocking on my door, trying to save my soul, but they are infiltrating my YouTube.  I actually have no real beef with Mormons, their astoundingly racist history aside (so, I guess I do have a problem with them).  I know two Mormons very well and they are great guys.  They don't drink, but they'll go out and won't judge me if I get a bit sloppy on a business trip.  I would argue they are two of the more liberal Mormons around, but that is neither here nor there.  When Mormons go to my parents' house, my Dad is the best.  I love when Dads get to the point of not caring if they offend someone whatsoever.  He just says something to the effect of, "Hey, let me stop you right there.  I can respect your beliefs, but you aren't going to change my mind no matter what you say, so I don't want you to waste your time on me."  Sometimes he gets Mormons that look at him like he is already on fire and sometimes they thank him for his honesty.  Hey whatever works.  However, I put is a search for Kenny Powers and I think Mormons know that I am destined for hell fire.  Look at these results:

Suggestions


I think that this post is the first time in the history of the world, someone has written about Kenny Powers and Mormons at the same time.  Has to be, right?

I was actually in Salt Lake City for about 24 hours because of delayed flights and it was really cool.  Found a great brewery and awesome restaurants.  My hotel was right across the street from the main Mormon temple.  The more you know, Big Ran edition.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment