Friday, August 5, 2011

Stuck in My Head



Why?  How?  No idea, but I was singing this in my head as soon as I woke up to one of my dogs wanting to go outside.

This is the first time I've ever seen this video and I have no idea what's going on.  I think if you did LSD or shrooms, this video would totally freak you out.

Thankfully we have YouTube commenters to clear things up for us...


  • "..because the flesh will get weak, and the ashes will scatter..." Such a moving lyric. Henley is a poet.
  • things hurt people close to us..mostly unintentional. Family can be slow to forgive, but Ive always felt family should be first to do so. My heart is open, and I forgive all. And hope they forgive me. Life sometimes takes strange twists.
That sh!t is deep.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment