Friday, August 5, 2011

Late Lunchtime Look-a-Like

I'm not exactly sure how this one popped into my head, maybe it is because Jaromir Jagr has been in sports news a bit because he is coming back to the NHL and has talked a little trash to his old fan base in Pittsburgh.  It certainly isn't for John Stamos aka Uncle Jesse, because he ain't doing sh!t.

Jaromir Jagr:



Uncle Jesse:



Now, sans mullets:



Welp, that should do it for me, everybody.  It's about time I head out on that dusty trail and beat the Cap traffic.  Vaya con Dios, bitches!

-Big Ran

PS:  Can you tell I totally mailed this one in?  This is really a hair style look-a-like.  You got my C+ game today.  I don't want to make any big promises, but KC Jones could have some stuff in the pipeline this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment