Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Iron Mike Continues to Shine



 I wish there was some way I could incorporate "wombshifter" into everyday conversation, but I don't see how this could happen.  Based on this interview and his performance on the Charlie Sheen Roast last night, I think Mike is making a push to become the go to for philosophical debates or reflections on current events.


I mean, Iron Mike has made a major turnaround. From the Hangover, to political commentary, to poetry. That face tattoo is still distracting as sh!t though. No matter how many times I see it, I never get use to it.

 

The more I think about it, Sarah Palin should have, 100%, chosen Glen Rice.  Everything may have worked out better for both of them.  She could be a news reporter, Glen, would still be a retired NBA player, they would probably still have a son playing starting at guard for Georgia Tech (based on both of their athletic abilities), Palin wouldn't be exposed to be dumb as rocks, would probably actually have traveled outside the US, wouldn't have a a grandson who's father's name is Levi, and Glen would have married his true love and not have to watch his ex-wife on "Real Housewives of Miami," and most importantly, she wouldn't be married to a snow mobile racer or whatever her husband is right now.  Win-win all around.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment