Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Irrational Rant....Who's Your Daddy?

Tori Spelling has been on my mind ever since I heard about her giving birth to her third pony, oops, I mean child. This is an irrational rant, but most people probably despise this broad as much as I do. Try as I might, I cannot find ANYTHING redeeming about her. From her horse-like features, to her emaciated body (allegedly because you're 'stressed'), to her home-wrecking tendencies that resulted in her current marriage to the BIGGEST TOOL in the chest, to her HORRIFIC INABILITY to act & everything in between, I just need to vent. I also wanted to let her know that on the next "World Population Day", she's going to be on my chopping blog...oops, I mean block! (Get it? Yup, I'm awesome)....

She should thank the Lord God each night that she is Aaron Spelling's daughter, or else she'd most likely be working at Forever 21 right now, trying to save money for her next cosmetic procedure.She was horrible as Violet Ann Bickerstaff, atrocious as Donna Martin, and even more offensive in her biggest role as a human being (or barnyard animal--the DNA test results haven't been revealed yet). I don't know about you, but even though I get sucked into trashy reality TV, I can proudly say that I've NEVER seen her show and NEVER will (except when it's been mocked ruthlessly on "The Soup").


I hope Big Ran already ate breakfast! At least the bump takes away from the bump growing out of her neck.
When breast augmentation goes horribly wrong...again, on the positive side, at least this takes away from her face!
"Donna Martin Graduates!" I guess that's what happens when you're daddy is the creator of the show.... Good thing is that after serving his time lip-locking on screen with Mrs. Ed, Brian Austin Green ended up with Megan Fox....
As Violet Anne Bickerstaff, Screech's love interest in "Saved by the Bell"...no coincidence her father was a producer/writer for this show as well, right? Sadly, this was probably when she was at her best! P.S.- Hey Brian Austin Green, I guess this means you've made out with Dustin Diamond as well--contact the CDC!!


There are so many other things I could say, but the pictures speak 1000 words, and I think they really drive the point home, so that is all...

-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment