Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh Snap, Guess What I Saw...


Not a fella tongue-kissing my girl in the mouth, but four states in 11 days on a business trip.  On the surface, these trips always sound awesome to the people who don't have to do them, because I got to go to New Orleans, Milwaukee, Chicago, and a small town in Indiana.  Yup...Indiana.  By the way, Indiana is everything you think it would be and absolutely nothing more.  Have you ever seen Parks and Rec?  Exactly that.  Milwaukee, incidentally, is one of the most underrated cities in the U.S.  So, I'll bust out a few of the better stories I have from the last week and a half, because, well, why do all the work that piled up while I was gone?

-Big Ran

PS:  We may have to discuss KC Jones being inducted into her work place's Hall of Fame.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment