Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lunchtime Look-a-Like

Anne Hathaway


VS.

Carly Foulkes - aka T-Mobil Chick



Anne Hathaway vs. Carly Foulkes.  Go ahead and say it.  I NAILED this one.  I was thinking of a "Is This Person Good Looking" for Hathaway, but by the transitive property (or something like that) she must be.  I just get the impression that Anne Hathaway must be a huge pain in the ass.  I have no factual information to base that on, just a gut feeling.  I just bet she big-times everyone and has "Do you know who I am?" running through her head at all times.  I could be totally wrong.  I could say I hope I am wrong, but I honestly don't care at all.  I have a wild guess that Anne Hathaway will never effect my life in any meaningful way.

-Big Ran

PS:  Shouldn't people that have agents and/or publicists know this should never happen?  This made me want to hurt myself:

No comments:

Post a Comment