Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Have A Dream....

...and that dream would be to have Martin Luther King Day off. Sadly, my POE doesn't give us MLK Day, St. Patrick's Day, OR Columbus Day off. So I will be here on Monday. That CLEARLY means one thing; the powers that be are racist towards Black Civil Rights Leaders, the Irish, and the Italians....and funny enough, I am two of those things AND my Birf'day is on St. Patrick's Day, so it's kind of a double 'f' you to me on March 17th. Maybe they just hate me?? That's more actually more likely than my unsubstantiated racism claims (written in jest)....

Technically speaking, they are also discriminatory towards fat babies in diapers (especially those who enjoy shooting arrows), as we also do not get Valen-time's Day off.

You do the math....



-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment