Friday, January 27, 2012

Juicy Little Nugget......

Police say woman offered sexual favors for chicken McNuggets


A Los Angeles woman was arrested last week for offering sexual favors in exchange for chicken McNuggets, according to Burbank police.

Khadijah Baseer of Los Angeles allegedly opened customers’ car doors while they were in the drive-thru of a Burbank McDonald's.

A witness reported Baseer's activity to police and she was arrested on suspicion of prostitution.


This is funny enough on it's own, but I'd like to really add to the insanity by mentioning that I received this news via an email from my mother. Is there any question as to how Big Ran and I got to be so funny? (His parents are just as funny as mine!)
Also, are chicken nugs from McDonald's REALLY delicious enough to sell your own nuggets for? I mean, if they were from Wendy's, I could understand, but McD's...really??

Regardless, this lady obviously didn't have a chance to read Big Ran's earlier post about nugs.

-KC Jones

*Picasso of YouTube Addition:

No comments:

Post a Comment