Monday, January 23, 2012

Lunchtime Look-A-Like

I don't know which one makes more nervous OR sick....

David Bowie

David Bowie...oops, I mean Tilda Swinton

So, just to clarify, David Bowie is clearly a MAN, but he played around with wardrobe, makeup, etc to create an androgynous look, and Tilda Swinton (because the name isn't helping us out at all) is allegedly a woman, but I'm not buying it. Honestly, this sort of thing just makes me angry.  What is s(he) trying to prove? So many similarities, where should I begin?

1. Both are pasty, see-through white.

2. Both have elf like ears and features.

3. Both have geometric shaped hair styles.

4. Both are incredibly unattractive, regardless of gender.



-KC Jones

*Big Ran Note:  A buddy of mine who LOVES rumors and urban legands once told me that David Bowie and Mick Jagger intercoursed each other.  After watching this video, there is to be no doubt about the awkward, 80s style sex they had (I'm not really sure what that means).  This video makes the NYC Gay Pride Parade look like a conservative Mormon convetion (if they have those).

No comments:

Post a Comment