Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blake For President!

Everyone knows I'm a rabid NBA fan. I'll watch any and every game, and in addition to being a "Sports Bigamist" as Big Ran calls me, I also have interest in a lot of individual players, even on teams that I don't really 'follow'. This has been building for a while, but my latest obsession is Blake Griffin. This obsession became official once I started seeing him in the Kia commercials. Honestly, how can you NOT like this kid? Look at the personality, look at his facial expressions, and look at the fact that he's not a punk on or off the court. Why can't the C's have him? Oh wait, we don't want any young and talented big men, and if we get them we trade them away.

No real point to this post, but I just wanted to share the Kia commercials as they are so funny. Why hasn't this dude been invited to host SNL yet? I want to kiss whoever came up with these commercials. You might disagree with me, but I think they are just hilarious and every time I see them, they just get better!

1. This is my favorite one, hands down. Why can't he be at the hairdresser when I go there? Best part, "You know who's a great listener, Mary?".......
                      2. The 24 second mark, dude looks like he's going to start laughing. I love it. Doesn't take himself seriously .
3. There he is AGAIN, just hanging out, being a creep in an awesome way!
4. Does anyone else notice how he's just casually feeding the deer behind him?
This guy is just a riot and I don't think people get it! At least Norm does!

P.S. Expect plenty more posts about Blake the Great.

-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment