Monday, March 26, 2012

Stuck In My Head....

This is TOTALLY random, and it's been making numerous appearances in my head since last week. I have no idea why, but I love this song. It reminds me of my early 20's and being sh*tfaced--and ironically, most of my sh*ttiest nights were spent in the company of Big Ran!

Make sure you pay attention to the video, especially the part where Missy Elliot's head is missing. What was the point of that? Adding Ludacris to this song made it a slam dunk as well.  I mean, his rhymes are, as usual, priceless and the visual presentation is just ridiculous. I will admit that Missy rapping about sex in regards to men is VERY uncomfortable for me.....just sayin'....

Anyway, I anticipate this song being stuck in my head for at LEAST another week. It's always bad when the song stuck in your head is one that you can't sing out loud.



-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment