Monday, March 26, 2012

This Is How We Do It....



I love Kendrick Perkins, I hate the Miami Heat. Therefore, I love what happened during last night's OKC/Miami matchup. I love that DWade is giving Perk the "stare down" as he follows him down the court.

Really? What are you gonna do about it D-Bag? I REALLY hope that Russell Westbrook was taunting him as well, knowing that Perk-A-Lurk was there to protect him. The best part of this incident was what happened after the game when Perk was asked about it and said that it wasn't intentional, he just happened to be there. (Looking for that clip, but can't find it yet).



                 

Hey Danny, thanks again for trading Perk away. While it's not Jeff Green's fault he has a heart issue, and while he was looking real nice dressed up and sitting on the C's bench last night for moral support, the trade NEVER made any sense. PERK FOR PRESIDENT! Ainge is Strange!


 -KC Jones
At least he's aging well......

No comments:

Post a Comment