Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lunchtime Look-a-Like

I'm not sure I need to say anything about this comparison. However, I am feeling the "If They Mated" portion of my last "LTLA" entry, so, I'd like to start including that more often.  If you're interested, scroll to the bottom to see who their bundle of joy might be....

Ellen Degeneres
Lance Bass


Justin Bieber Bass-Degeneres
Yup, that's right....It's a Boy!!! A little baby Bieber might be the product of their love. Listen, I've got nothing but love for all of them. All three have been or currently are wildly popular, have healthy, shiny hair, killer fashion sense, and wealth. And have you seen each of them dance? How can I hate on that?

-KC Jones

1 comment:

  1. Its too bad both are gay and are not a couple. We need more Justin Biebers in this world. He and his hair are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete