Monday, May 23, 2011

Who All Seen the Leprechaun Say Yeeeaaahhh!

Obama connects with Irish roots

Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Mary McAleese, Martin McAleese  

AP – From left, President Barack Obama, President of Ireland Mary McAleese and her husband Martin McAleese, …

MONEYGALL, Ireland – President Barack Obama has arrived in the small Irish village where his great-great-great grandfather once lived and worked as a shoemaker. (check out the link above from Yahoo! News to read more!)

I'm sure you might be wondering why I'm posting this, but there is a very good reason. When I heard this on the news, (namely the part about about Obama's great-great-great grandfather being Irish), I realized that Barack and this Mobile, Alabama resident (at the 1:06 mark) are most likely cousins or maybe even 'brothers' (in both senses of the word!)....




Now I'm left with a couple of questions:

1. Is the correct spelling of Obama really O'Bama?
2. Does Barack also have a magical leprechaun flute?

-KC Jones

*Big Ran Note:  Imagine O'Bama is in a meeting with that Irish mayor or whatever and just says:  "Listen, I just want the gold.  I wanna know where da gold at."  Hey, couldn't blame him, the US has to pay China back somehow before they invade us post Rapture.

No comments:

Post a Comment