Monday, May 23, 2011

Irrational Rant...Tinseltown Tommy!

Tinseltown Tommy!!!

For anyone who wants to continue defending Tom Brady, I'd like to present the most recent pic proving that he is, in fact, a little pansy:

Here he is at a water park in Mexico recently. Hmmm---wonder what the little pretty boy was thinking (or, most likely, screeching!) on his way down: "Oh no, my hair is gonna get all disheveled!", "Man, this water is so cold, it would totally result in shrinkage IF Gisele hadn't had my manhood removed years ago!". I cannot STAND this guy, seriously. And, are those moobs I see? Remember when he used to be a ruggedly handsome MAN focused on his team and perfecting his game? What the hell happened to him? Oh, I know exactly what happened---
"I love you more!" "No, I love you more!" VOM!
---Gisele Bundchen. Seriously, he chose that dead eyed drone over Bridget Moynihan? He dates a normal, down to earf' beauty (by Hollywood standards) and then after they breakup he finds out she's carrying his child and he wastes no time globe trotting with this drone. Making matters worse, she has since tried to educate the world on the 'evils' of bottle-feeding babies with formula while informing the general public that child birth and the subsequent recovery from it is actually pretty easy. (Yeah, it's pretty easy when you have the funds and free time to stock your personal arsenal with a private chef, trainer, nanny, and husband who has 1/2 of the year off). COME ON! No one is saying Tinseltown Tommy had to get back with Bridget or marry her, but have some class dude.

Beauty, the Pansy, and the Dead Eyed Drone

Is it just a coincidence that the Patriots post season success came to a screeching halt once his Hollywood lifestyle ramped up? I think not.  I'll say it, I hope that for as long as T.T. continues to act like this the Patriots lose. And it's too bad, because I used to like him, and I still do like the Patriots. 

WNBA Player? Oh, no, it's Tom Brady!
This humidity is wrecking havoc on my mane!

 

I'm thinking T.T. definitely grooms himself each morning while listening to this song on replay:


Sorry Big Ran, I know you probably totally disagree with this post, but I just can't take it anymore.

-KC Jones

*Big Ran Note:  I really can't argue with any of this.  That picture from the water slide is just embarrassing. Even Mrs. Big Ran made a comment about his doughiness and asked simply: "What's wrong with him?"

1 comment:

  1. Seriously he used to be so hot. Now I feel like I need to be a lesbian to think he is hot. Such a waste. Have you seen this awesome video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Njr2GB9oh0 . First off, is that really his kitchen? Second, is that what he eats grapes and melon? Why does he look like Bruce Jenner from the 70s? Last, I have an idea on how to save energy... don't build that huge complex in California that you call a home. The amount of energy that house will consume probably just negated the hour you asked everybody to turn off their lights.

    ReplyDelete