Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Randy Moss: The NFL's Allen Iverson


At this point, I don't believe that Randy Moss is done.  I think his "retirement" was a way to drum up some business by getting his name back in the news.  He wasn't getting the offers or teams he wanted, so his agent wanted to get the ball rolling.  With that said, Randy and AI have way to much in common not to see the similarities:  strange situations that led to jail time in high school with various run-ins with the law coming throughout their careers.  However, I'm not trying to get all serious here, why these guys are two of my favorites is because they are entertainers.  In addition to being transcendent talents in their respective sports, they were smart when it came to the microphone.  They were people everyone wanted to hear speak.

Possibly the greatest presser of all time:



Captain Ahab?





When these two inspire a DJ to remix their press conferences, you know they have to be good...



I would put that jam on my iPod and lift a ton of weights.



-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment