Sunday, August 7, 2011

Stuck In My Head

So Big Ran isn't the only one who constantly has random songs stuck in his head. However, he's a genius as he decided to turn this affliction into a 'regular' topic here at "The Takeover". So, this morning, this is what I woke up with (It should be noted that this particular jingle pops up into my mind weekly and has ever since I first saw the commercial years back):



This commercial ranks in the top 10 of all time as far as I'm concerned. It's not necessarily hilarious, but it's just awesome...and it was a great idea in my opinion. PLUS, even people who HATE it couldn't stop singing it when it was out and popular. It's also extremely true---who HASN'T had an 'alarm clock catastrophe'? Hope it's on repeat in your heads for the rest of the day as well.

-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment