Monday, August 22, 2011



We've already covered Bosh's crazy ass tattoo, so we had to have the update with his useless explanation (via Bastketball Jones):


Bosh: I mean it’s ummm … I like art. You know, so it was pretty much just a collage of everything that I like and a lot of it, all of it has meaning. A lot of history. My history, it’s my history. Everything has, you know … it’s not done yet. It’s a work in progress, so people are “Ohh, what’s that? It’s ugly.”
Interviewer: Is there a little spot open for the NBA championship trophy?
Bosh: Yeah, I mean, it worked for Jason Terry. I might as well do it too.
If you can't explain why you got a tattoo, never mind a back full of random tattoos, it probably wasn't a good idea.  Just sayin'.
-Big Ran


PS:  The NBA needs to end this lockout asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment