Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh, Hell Yes!


Honestly, I don't think you could keep me away from this movie if you tried.  I've already written about how I love zombie sh!t, and you have also probably gathered that I love freedom.  I mean zombie Osama getting blasted by bros that love freedom?  Sign me the f*ck up.  I mean, look at this trailer:



Dudes, that sh!t is pretty legit.  Stuff getting blowed up, peeps doing it on the beaches of Afghanistan, zombies, what else could you want?  That has date night for me and Mrs. Big Ran written all over it.  Classy.

Three things I would have to do before going to this move:

1.  Borrow a pick up truck
2.  Burn a disc of uber Patriotic music
3.  Wear my three wolf American flag t-shirt ( I am not kidding, I own this)




-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment