Monday, March 12, 2012

El Sesenta por Ciento de las Veces Funciona Todo el Tiempo



On the ride into work this morning, I was listening to the Will Ferrell interview on the Sports Hub with Toucher and Rich.  This was the first time I had heard about his new movie, "Casa de mi Padre,"  which is all in Spanish with English subtitles.  Because of that, it won't be a big hit at the box office, but this has to prove to be an awesome movie to rent and watch with buddies, right?  That could be tough too, since most people will be reading the movie, but probably still awesome.  Anyway, this movie will probably be pure insanity and weirdness for an hour and a half.  I guarantee you that my high school Spanish teachers would play this in class just to avoid having to speak with us or do actual work.  I didn't go to a very good high school.

I really think you could watch "Anchorman" or "Step Brothers" in Spanish and they would still be awesome.

El sesenta por ciento de las veces funciona todo el tiempo.



-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment