Monday, March 12, 2012

Stuck In My Head



Why?  I have no idea.  How is this song stuck in my head?  Also, there was the fact that instead of the actual lyrics, I was singing "Bermuda, Bahamas, come on pretty mama, Hipolito Pichardo, come on why don't we go..."

You know who Hipolito Pichardo is?  A pretty crappy major league pitcher for the Royals and Red Sox in the early 90s to early 2000s.  However, he has a dope name.

























How about John Stamos in that video?  Dude, sweet hat and nice job wearing a Beach Boys t-shirt while on stage with them.  I thought it was an unwritten rule that you shouldn't wear a t-shirt of the band you were seeing at a concert.  If that's the case, what's the rule for performing on stage with them?  That's like me wearing a t-shirt with my picture and name on it to work.  Actually, that might be kind of awesome.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment