Monday, March 12, 2012

Lunchtime Look-a-Like



So, if you tuned into the Celtics-Lakers game yesterday, you may have seen New England hero, baby daddy extraordinaire, Tom Brady, rocking glasses.  I am assuming they are for fashion only, but it could explain his less than stellar Super Bowl and pass that was juuuuuuust a bit off to Wes Welker.

Have we done a TB-Biebs look-a-like before?  I'm not sure, I'm to lazy to look.  I do have two questions though:

1.  Is it a good thing if your All Pro QB is following the fashion trends of a teenage pop star?
2.  Is it possible that Biebs is TB's first kid?  TB is 34, Biebs is 18.  So you're saying there's a chance...





I can't find video of it yet, but how bout TB bro-ing it up with Kobe at the game?  Just shaking hands like they are going to hang out later on that night.  Dude, come on, would it kill you to show a little support for the Boston team, and tell Kobe to go back to Eagle, CO?



-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment