Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Stuck In My Head/Blake for President....

As an NBA Player, you know you've arrived when you are referenced in a rap song. So, just imagine how much more it means when the song's TITLE is your name AND you are referenced constantly throughout the song.

This song is absolutely amazing....I've never heard a song that includes references to both "Family Guy" AND "Blake Griffin". There is absolutely no connection between the two, but that's what makes this my new favorite jam. I only hope I have room on my IPod to add this song to one of my running playlists! I'm not even sure I'll be able to sleep tonight with this song on replay in my head.

I wonder what Blake thinks of this? I wonder if he even KNOWS about it.....if so, I bet he was pretty psyched...and I bet some of his teammates were pretty jealous...

How awesome would it be to actually BE Blake Griffin? Just sayin'......


-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment