Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How Pissed Is Mike D'Antoni?


OK, so Mike D'Antoni will never be confused with Red Auerbach.  He's supposed to be an offensive genius, but couldn't make it work with Stoudemire, Melo, and Linsanity.  With that said, Stoudemire left his knees and corneas in Phoenix and Melo is a f*cking diva and a coach killer.  Fact: the Knicks were 8 - 1 without Melo this year (I think that's right, I don't know if it's a fact).

So, while D'Antoni probably should have been canned earlier, I give him credit for telling the Knicks and Melo to go screw.  However, tonight, the Knicks go out and drop 121 points on the Blazers, winning by 42 points.  That must just f*cking suck.

I have left a few jobs and while I wish them the best, I want them to miss me desperately.  Isn't that what anyone wants?  You don't want a place to get better after you leave.

I can totally picture D'Antoni just absolutely hammered, by himself, contemplating what went wrong in his life.  I have an idea, he chose to coach the Knicks instead of the Bulls.  On the plus side, if they ever film Top Gun 2 and Tom Skerritt is busy, Mike's agent better get on the horn.


-Big Ran

PS: I could also picture D'Antoni just staggering into a bar somewhere in the city and just getting into non-nonsensical arguments with Knicks fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment