Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lunchtime Look-a-Like

I thought we'd continue on with the Van Gundy Themed Thursday started by Big Ran, so he we go!

The biggest difference between these two is that Stan the Man Van Gundy is most likely crab and VD free. Besides that, it looks like there was most likely a big mix up at whatever hospital where Mr. Jeremy was born. Clearly, he and Jeff Van Gundy were born at the same hospital but sent home with the wrong parents. Ah, such is life. I can't really imagine Ron Ron commentating on or coaching an NBA team anyway....and I don't WANT to imagine Jeff in the adult entertainment biz (nor do I want to think about the reality of Ron Jeremy, but it is what it is). The one thing this 'mix up' does prove is that certain parts of a person's personality are learned behaviors (under the assumption that the Van Gundy boys share no biological connection, they still both have extremely explosive tempers!) Does anyone have Maury Povich's direct line? I think a DNA test needs to done STAT. I'm anticipating a dramatic pause, followed by, "Mr. and Mrs. Bill Van Gundy, you are NOT the parents..."

Ron Jeremy
Stan Van Gundy (Orlando Magic coach)
Jeff Van Gundy (alleged brother of Stan---Paternity test results pending)



-KC Jones

Update from Big Ran:  anytime I can post this video, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment