Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Amateur Sketches....

Is it just me or are there a plethora of terribly vague sketches done of possible suspects when a crime is committed? Sometimes, you'll see a very good one---very detailed, clear, and professional looking with certain details that distinguish that person from others in the general public. And then, more often, you see something like this:

Really? This isn't really helping me at all. This could be anyone and I just tend to think that it's not going to result in the capture of the suspect. They say he's a white male in his 20's between 5'7" and 5'8"...that really narrows it down for me. But this sketch seems to suggest that maybe he's Asian as his eyes are more almond shaped than other races. Are we sure he has those bags under his eyes? And how do we know about the earrings? Were those just added as a fun detail or was this dude really wearing them? And, in reading the article and hearing about it on the news, it seemed to have happened very quickly, so I'm not sure the victim in this case would have really noticed the earrings (or lack thereof)....I don't know, I'm just saying....this picture doesn't really help me anymore than this picture would:
Amateur Sketch of the Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama

-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment