Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stuck In My Head

I am so angry that I can't get this song out of my head. It's been in there for well over 24 hours now. I hate it, it's creepy, and I have NO idea what 'the jasmine of my mind' is. Any thoughts? I think this song was recorded prior to actual videos being made, so I decided to supply the YouTube clip showing the lyrics."Seals and Crofts"--sound a LOT like Phil Collins---I'm just sayin'.

For some odd reason, this song has popped into my mind from time to time over the years, and yesterday, my friend and I were laughing pretty hard about it as we've made up our own lyrics in the past. So, I'm sorry, but I have to infiltrate all of your minds with it! I can't suffer in silence.

*As an added bonus, you'll be seeing this song on a playlist I will be putting together within the next day or so.



-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment