Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lunchtime Look-a-Like

So, Big Ran's LTLA from yesterday was truly perfect, and I felt a tremendous amount of pressure to do a good job with my selection today. I think this is a great comparison and might be on the same level as his. Clearly, this is an instance of twins being separated at birth:

No, it is not two pics of Will Ferrell, it is Will Ferrell on the right, and Red Hot Chilli Peppers' drummer Chad Smith on the left. Seriously. Can you believe this? Chad is clearly a little more 'rugged' looking, but that's what happens when you lead a rocker lifestyle. But, other than that, I have a very difficult time telling them apart.

 Now, I don't know if Chad Smith is as funny as Will Ferrell, but, based on his performances in "Stepbrothers", we know that Will is musically gifted! It's also been said that his voice is a cross between that of Fergie and Jesus....




-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment