Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So Many Layers: Ron Artest is Like an Onion

The video below is an interview Ron Artest conducted with HIMSELF. We learn a lot in the video; his favorite move? Titanic. His favorite singer? Celene Dion. Planet he would most like to visit? Pluto.Major in college? Math.

Who knew?





Ron, near, far, wherever you are, you may be a Laker now, but our hearts will go on.  Congrats on your award.



My favorite comment from this youtube video:

"Saw this film in theaters when I was 13. The tragedy always got to me, but the love story never did. I'm 25 now, and re-watched it recently. After so many years of not understanding the love story, I finally did, and ended up crying like a baby. Then again, I had never fallen in love before. It's a beautiful film, and a beautiful love story. To think how many Jacks and Roses were on the real Titanic that night just breaks my heart. And I'm not referring to the social class aspect."

-Big Ran

-KC Jones Comments: First off, I'd like to give Big Ran MAD PROPS for the title he gave this post. Secondly, who knew Ron was so sensitive? And finally, Big Ran, I'm still searching for the person who signed me up for the Celine Dion Fan Club. Are you SURE it wasn't you? I'm thinking it must be the same person who signed me up for the Jalen Rose Fan Club as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment