Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stuck in My Head



Pretty catchy jam, especially when you are pumped to be driving to work (who isn't?).  I remember when this came out in '96 and people had serious Metallica wood for like a year.  Kind of a weird album cover and name, "Load."  Heheheheheheheeh.

Remember when the music industry started going apesh!t about illegally downloading music (the only way to download it in the late 90s)?  Well, Lars Ulrich, the Metallica drummer was a major force behind that and I remember hating him and thinking he was such a douche.  But, I mean, I get it.  The dude writes almost all of their songs and he didn't want to get totally ripped off (the record companies do a good enough job of screwing artists).  I just think it's tough to get behind a dude that looks like such a weasel:




I don't care what Carson Kressley says, scarves on dudes are not a good look.

-Big Ran 

No comments:

Post a Comment