Monday, May 9, 2011

Hot Diggity Dog!

Warning: This clip may be inappropriate for "Takeover" Reader under 18. Take a look for yourself and see if you agree:



Really? No, seriously, REALLY? Wow! A+ for the marketing team at TUMS. Those people get to go to work every day and come up with stuff like that and I come to a cube and allow numbers to terrorize me 40 plus hours a week. Where is the justice? And, for anyone who wants to say "It wasn't meant THAT WAY", well, riddle me this: Why does the girlfriend cover the eyes of the stuffed animal?

I wonder if they have any job openings in their Marketing department? I'm a sicko, I'd blend in perfectly!

-KC Jones

Big Ran note:  I do NOT like this commercial at all.  Makes me feel funny.  I'm buying Rolaids from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment