Monday, May 9, 2011

Super Terrific Happy Hour!

Whitney goes back to rehab for booze and drugs.


Poor Whit is going back to rehab and for today's Super Terrific Happy Hour, we'll throw out some of her career highlights as well as my theory why she is back in treatment.



This had to be her peak, right?  I mean when people talk about National Anthem performences, this is always #1 on the list.

I never really got into her music, but this was always another great hit for me:



The unlikely pairing with Kevin Costner:



There was the reality show before the divorce:



Finally, and I am sure KC can add much more substance to this whole post, my theory as to why she's back in rehab.  When a chubby Asian kid can sing your biggest hit better than you can now, that's a lot to deal with when Bobby Brown isn't around.



-Big Ran

PS:  Just in case anyone wanted to shop for crack...

No comments:

Post a Comment