Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentime's Gift To Big Ran...

Since he's been so good about flying solo with the blog over the past couple of weeks, I think it's only fair that I present him with post to celebrate his hard work. Since it's Valen-time's Day, I figured I'd put together his dream playlist. Maybe he and Mrs. Big Ran can bump this in their house the next time they have a nice meal together. Enjoy Big Ran, you deserve it:




Just a little ditty, highlighted one of his favorite band's sensitive side
                                                    
I know that Big Ran would love to meet Creed with his "Arms Wide Open"                

We all know about his affinity for Daughtry (esp when he does Gaga covers)
                                                    
He doesn't talk too much about Jimmy Buffet on the blog, but that doesn't mean he's not Super Fan 1.                                                   
The most appropriate song for the playlist when the title is considered. Even I, super fan 1, will admit that this is not their best song.

             

When we were in high school, I was admittedly obsessed with Boyz II Men. Big Ran was known to toss out the quote, "I will always love Boyz II Men", in a woman's voice, to make fun of me. Well B.R. these Boyz
are for you!


 
We all know that Adam LeVine is a hero of Big Ran's


-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment