Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stuck In My Head

Can someone please help me get this song out of my head? It's been on replay for about 48 hours now....just in time for Valen-time's Day....

I watch this video and I laugh nervously and uncontrollably. I don't care HOW desperate you are to break into the industry, this video would NOT be the place to start. Look at these two clowns. I LOVE their dancing/snapping routine featured throughout- that is clearly the most amusing part- they are totally into it. That being said, I would never want any of them near me.

It's probably going to be stuck in your head now too, but it's only fair since I can't get it to leave mine!



Side note: has anyone ever seen the MTV "Cribs" episode featuring this pair? If not, I suggest you watch it in all of it's glory immediately. The house isn't theirs, AND if I remember correctly, everything in it is from Wal-Mart/KMART, Wal-Mart/KMART. Awesome. At least they're budget conscious.

 Notice at the very beginning of the clip, when it lists information about the house....it states that they have an office. Really? An office? A meth lab, maybe....a greenhouse to grow their chronic, definitely....an office....doubtful....at best. Also, "What your name is?"....great way to ask a question. Can you be verbally dyslexic? I know you can be dyslexic as far as reading is concerned, but not sure about the speaking thing. I also love their coordinating outfits. Wondering if those were purchased as Wally World as well.

The monosyllabic grunts and moans are almost more than I can take at some points, but I continue to find the humor. Did you know as long as you have a fish tank, you can call the room a "Sea Room"??

3:25 through the 4 minute mark is almost more than I can deal with. Pay attention to the noises....how is this even happening? And how is it that these guys are millionaires while Big Ran and I slave away?
-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment