Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wow, So I Feel Like a Jerk


So, I was on facebook earlier today and I see a pic that someone posted of a little girl in a Valentine's Day Dress.  I look to see who it is and it was posted by the wife of one of my college roommates.  We lived together for two years, junior and senior year.  We were at each other's weddings and see eachother once a year now because he lives in a different part of the country.  Well, I knew that his wife had a baby about a year and a half ago.  So I am looking at the pic and assuming it was their niece or something.  Nope.  It's their kid.  I swear to god, I thought they had two boys.  So I rush to check out other pics, look at her profile pic and yup, definitely one boy and one girl.  And this is not a girl that looks like a boy at all.  Tons of pink clothing.

So, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the worst, how bad of a friend am I?  I had no idea that they had a girl.  I mean, I think we got birth announcements, Christmas cards, and everything.  This has to rate out to like a 9, right?  I can't wait to ask my wife if she knew they had a boy and a girl.  Guaranteed she knew and that will push me to a 10 on that scale.



This has to be on the list of worst videos ever made by a legitimate band.  Stock footage of 80s water parks and clubs?  Plus, look at these guys.  Holy sh!t.  This is really something.  I have no idea what to say.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment