Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can a Straight Dude Wish Another Straight Dude "Happy Valentine's Day" Without It Being Weird?


So, about two minutes ago, I get an e-mail from a client.  At the end of the e-mail, he signs off with "Happy V-Day."  I have met this guy before.  Twice.  He's married and has kids, I'm married.  I have absolutely nothing against the gay community, I feel very comfortable with someone who is gay.  However, isn't it weird for a guy to wish another guy "Happy Valentine's Day" regardless of sexual orientation?  I think it's really weird.  We're not talking about New Years, Thanksgiving, or Christmas.  We're talkin' bout Valentine's Day (Allen Iverson voice).

I just thought that was weird and I'm not going to respond to it.  I'm going to pretend it didn't happen.

-Big Ran 

No comments:

Post a Comment