Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy VD from Heidi Watney!



I just to say this:  If you work within earshot of KC, just listen for her while this video is playing in her cube.  I can virtually guarantee that this will put her in a terrible mood because she hates Heidi Watney with a fiery passion rarely seen.

I don't like her either, never did, and I can't exactly put my finger on why that is exactly.  She just seems to be the stereotypical bimbo sideline reporter, with the added bonus of her boning a bunch of the players.  That's some serious journalistic integrity right there.  Anyway, on to the pics from the night.


I will give Watney this, I wouldn't want to hang out with a dude in a turquoise t-shirt and a scarf no matter what was given to charity.
This woman on the left went for $650.  That's a deal and a half compared to $5,500 for Watney.  Also,  you could Dre the hell out of her dress (also known as a shark attack).  




The last pic is of Heidi and the gentleman that won the auction for $5,500.  That's a lot of cake to hang out with a broad.  I guess since it's for charity, my theory of spending less money for a really high class call girl wouldn't exactly translate.  The date includes batting practice before a Sox game, dinner at Jerry Remy's, and seats right behind home plate.  I would rather do all those things with my Dad, not Watney.  I bet she's just going to yammer the ENTIRE time and use it as a chance to bang out some more players while she's in town.

Have fun with the Lakers, Heidi.  Kobe's single now (not that that ever stopped him...or you).



-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment