Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lunchtime Look-A-Like

I'm posting this tonight because I've been slacking on the blog for weeks due to my 'real' job taking over my life. I didn't want to make our adoring public wait any longer, and I'm feeling guilty that Big Ran's had to pull all the weight lately.

I'm a reality TV junkie (to a point!), and one of my favorites is "Braxton Family Values"--which chronicles Toni Braxton, her sisters, mother and all of their baggage. They regularly meet with their family therapist, "Dr. Sherry". I think she MIGHT be Jay-Z in women's clothing- but the verdict is still out on that. You be the judge:

HOV
Dr. Sherry

It's times like this that the phrase,  "handsome woman" would be appropriate- because she surely isn't pretty, and I'm trying to look on the bright side. And, like Jay-Z, she's got 99 problems (but unlike Jay, the Braxton sisters ARE some!).....

-KC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment