Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stuck In My Head - Valentime's Day Edition



I really dig this jam, but I hadn't seen the actual video until this morning, yet it is oddly appropriate for Valentime's Day, huh?  Serendipitous or something to that effect.  Mustache Man just traveling through time, looking for love, sharing his lip tickler with the ladies (and lady boys) and chubbs gets the girl at the end.

I woke up at 3:30 in the morning today with this stuck in my head.  Here's my weird ass dream...

For some reason I was helping hippies plant some community garden or something, then was going back to their apartment to hang out.  They were all environmentally conscious, but insisted on driving like douche bags and racing me back.  They also drove a really old, beat up Ford Bronco.  Like OJ style, but spewing exhaust everywhere.  Then we got back to their pad and they told me to put on the radio and this song came on, clear as a bell.  Really friggin' weird.

I hope everyone enjoys their Valentime's Day and ladies, enjoy the lip tickler.

-Big Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment