Friday, April 15, 2011

Lunchtime Look-a-Like

Although I'm not sure I can top yesterday's selections from Big Ran, I'm going to do my best.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you today's Lunchtime Look-a-like:


Yup, that's right; Tyra Banks and RuPaul......and, in the spirit of full disclosure, I'd like to present my reasons for the comparison:
1. Both are obnoxious, narcissistic individuals who would not be in the public eye without a team of professionals to transform them into something worth looking at. (Note that I am not using the words pleasant, enjoyable, or wonderful before the phrase "worth looking at"). Proof shown below:




2. Both have television shows that provide an endless amounts of clips for use by the funniest man in the world, Joel McHale, on "The Soup", each week. (Tyra has her horrendous talk show and America's Next Top Model while RuPaul has "RuPaul's Drag Race" which is only SLIGHTLY better than Tyra's talk show).

3. Each could pass for the opposite gender given the day, time, and amount of makeup applied.
4. Both have pretty "fierce" (shout out to Tyra's favorite word) foreheads that could be used for breaking boards.....

*A quick footnote: Let it be known that I used to like Tyra Banks, when she was just a model....But ever since that broad (shout out to Big Ran) she opened her mouth on a talk show, I find myself resisting the urge to puncture my own eardrums*


-KC Jones





No comments:

Post a Comment