Friday, April 15, 2011

Meet the New Partner of the Fenway Sports Group



Yup, our favorite, LeBron James.

From The Wall Street Journal: “We’re not interested in talent or athlete representation but we think he is one of the most remarkable athletes of his time,” Mr. Werner said in an interview Tuesday. “We believe we can open doors for LeBron and LeBron can open doors for us.” “The first time I stepped on an NBA court I became a businessman,” said Mr. James, who is 26 years old. “This is a great opportunity for me.” ”Without purchasing Liverpool, we never would have been able to have this conversation,” Mr. Werner said.”Eighteen championships,” Mr. James said. “I see myself trying to do the same things they have.”

Ugh.  Sorry, I just threw up in my mouth a little but there.  18 championships, huh Bron Bron?  You may have wanted to start winning some when you had the best record in the league with Cleveland.  I guess that wasn't your fault, your elbow had an owie on it, then Delonte boned your Mom.

So, let's welcome the Sox owner's new business partner and hope we see him at a bunch of games in the off season.


On the bright side, anything that may bring LeBron's Mom closer to Delonte West is always a good thing.


-Big Ran

PS: I love how Chris Bosh is sitting like 4 rows behind LeEgo in that first picture.  Seems just about right.



No comments:

Post a Comment