Friday, April 15, 2011

Lunchtime Look-a-Like

Sorry for the delay in getting this up today---but I'm having a late lunch, what can I say? It's very busy here and I'm a critical cog in the machine that keeps this corporation running...I just wish my paycheck properly reflected my importance.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand---I think you will see the resemblance between our boy 'Fiddy Cent' and Detroit Pistons guard Rodney Stuckey. This one is beyond obvious and requires no further explanation. Truthfully, what are the chances that these two AREN'T related? Look at them! When I first saw #3 out on the floor a few seasons back I thought the Pistons may have quietly signed 50 in the offseason....or maybe cloned him! I wonder if 50 can ball? And, more importantly, I wonder if Stuckey can rap....I'm sure there's always room for another brother in the G-Unit family....


-KC Jones

Update from Big Ran...

Can I throw a third person in the mix?  Maybe a mini me of 50 Cent?  Nate Robinson wearing Shaq's fur coat from when he was still in Boston.  I would love to see that trio hanging out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment