Monday, August 8, 2011

Lunchtime Look-a-Like

Even though we know they're not related, they clearly share(d) the same plastic surgeon...I don't have too much commentary to make on this little situation as the pictures speak for themselves...

Kris Kardashian/Jenner: Woman in men's attire with a plastic face and too much makeup...
Michael Jackson: Possibly another woman in men's clothing with a plastic face and too much makeup...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Also, I'd like to take this moment to add Kris Kardashian/Jenner/what have you to my "World Population Day" (Control) Post list...... I'd like to put her right between that skank Watney and those 'no talent ass clowns' Nickelback....


-KC Jones

*Big Ran Note:  This LTLA is on swole.  Anyway, for some reason I feel like Kris Kardashian is the love child of Michael Jackson and Yao Ming.  That popped into my head as soon as I saw her pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment